Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, December 30, 2005
Stories of the year......
Tomorrow morning on WRKO we will do what most everyone does at the end of the year. The biggest stories of the year.
Because this has been a news year to end all news years.
>>> Our borders out of control.
>>> The aftermath of the Tsunami.
>>> Katrina and the hurricane season as a whole.
>>> The incredible successes in Iraq after we had been fed as an abysmal failure.
>>> The Passing of John Paul II and elevation of Benedict XVI.
>>> Resurgence of the US economy.
>>> Terrorists attack on London.
>>> Ongoing problems in controlling US borders.
>>> Another Patriots Super Bowl.
>>> Your selections please post in comments section below.
My selection for the international story of the year is the Iraq elections while our pourous border with Mexico tops the local news.
George Bush and Vincente Fox have some work to do. The People are restless and won't accept compromise or amnesty as the sollution. Our well being as a nation is at stake.
See you at 5 AM on WRKO. Call me at 617/266-6868 or toll freew at 877/469-4322.
- ► 2014 (313)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (350)
- ► 2010 (191)
- ► 2009 (295)
- ► 2008 (381)
- ► 2007 (300)
- ► 2006 (409)
- The Compost Boys are Together Again
- Stories of the year......
- Palace for Judges?
- Others deal while the Red Sox fiddle around
- Uncle Sam Wants You
- Track Santa
- Don't forget to thank a Soldier
- WHO STOLE THE MAYFLOWER?
- REMEMBER 9/11
- Jim and Moe plan the Christmas Morning Gardening ...
- WWW.THANKASOLDIERWEEK.COM Don't just talk a good g...
- Thank a Soldier
- The Jamie Gorelic wall is back. The roll call is ...
- They came out by the millions. Un-common courage....
- The elections in Iraq are interesting on a numbe...
- Iraq Election Day Tomorrow
- Bits and Pieces in the news
- Tookie gets his justice.....
- The two biggest issues for the next couple of week...
- The one good thing about snow...
- The sum of heroism,,,,,,
- A SNOW SHOVELER'S DIARY
- We’re desperate for new energy sources as evidence...
- hot stove heats up
- PRESIDENT FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT ASKS FOR DECLARATI...
- WHICH OF THESE WOULD YOU TRUST TO COVER YOUR BACK?...
- From candidate to Democrat leader, he's still nuts...
- Read my lips...........
- A change of pace......
- Thanks to one of our listeners, Frank S.
- If you’re a Democrat, here’s your leader. ~~~~~~~...
- Striking back at naysayers!!!!!
- The writing portion of the book is on hold while...
- ▼ December (34)