The Drudge Report tonight reported the following:
REPORTER VOWS TO 'KILL SELF' IF CHENEY RUNS FOR PRESIDENT
Thu Jul 28 2005 15:32:13 ET
Veteran wire reporter Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself' if Dick Cheney announces he is running for president.The newspaper HILL first reported the startling claim on Thursday. MORE"The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."
A good reporter should ask "who, how, what, when and where?" she intended to carry our her promise. She should be careful in making such apromise since it could encourage Cheney to run.
Run, Dick, Run.
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2012 (350)
- ► 2010 (191)
- ► 2009 (295)
- ► 2008 (381)
- ► 2007 (300)
- ► 2006 (409)
- FLOWER POWER TIME
- Here comes our 680WRKO Saturday Morning
- The Drudge Report tonight reported the following: ...
- Never stop laughing...
- This and That
- Pitching can be dangerous
- BOMBERS WERE WELFARE FRAUDS
- GOOD STUFF
- A New Week Dawns
- HEAT WEAVE!!!!!
- OUR WRKO SATURDAY IS HERE AGAIN
- Illegal Immigration Part IV
- Just a couple of notes.....plus a public service a...
- LITTLE BITS OF NEWS......
- ABORTION IS THE ONLY QUESTION
- Part 3 of 4 --- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
- Part 2 of 4 --- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
- Teddy/Kopechne 37th Anniversary
- OUR INSANE IMMIGRATION POLICIES
- You may have read about the controversy involving ...
- FLOWER POWER TIME
- GETTING READY FOR OUR WRKO SATURDAY
- This from yet another WRKO listener (from Alabama...
- Some stuff......
- Some news stuff
- Written 7/6 but forgot to post...
- THE NEW WEAPON
- Just Thinking
- HOW TO SPOT AN AMERICAN (A GUIDE FOR TERRORISTS)
- Muslims do speak out.....
- THOUGHTS FOR A WRKO SATURDAY MORNING
- BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD
- I LOVE THIS MAN
- HERE LIES A GREAT AMERICAN
- Images of The Monster
- Back in Business
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA
- Weeds Everywhere.......
- THE QUESTION IS ABORTION
- ▼ July (40)